Forex traders are required to fund their accounts before starting their investments. To open transactions on Forex and make funding in direct proportion with the investment targets ensures that their investments do not fail. Funds made according to this need can be actualized by wire transfer, credit card, crypto currency and any other alternative deposit options. Depositing ITMFX is very easy to keep our investors' satisfaction at the highest level. There are a few details you need to know before funding:
- You can deposit money into your account at any time of the day, even 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The currency you want to deposit is converted at the current exchange rates of the bank to which you will transfer your money. In other words, if you have deposited your money in TL, the amount of TL in USD is credited and fund to your account.
- Please contact our customer support hotline or your investment advisor for restrictions on deposits made by bank transfer.
- You can also follow the investment opportunities in the market by joining our mailing list that we share at the beginning of each week. You can also follow important daily developments from the economic calendar on our platform and the current market position and market news from the Trade Insights section on the right.
You will be asked for the following documents for account opening:
- You will need to share a document with your nationality number, such as ID, passport or driver's license. Marriage certificate or documents without a nationality number are not accepted
- A bill showing your residence address or address of residence (Documents must be documented no more than 3 months before your investment date)
Once your operations are done for opening the account, you can use your account immediately and start your investments.